simatupangaace2014.wordpress.com are created for Integrated Asset, Portfolio, Program and Project Management Course from PT Mitratata Citragraha (PTMC) as part of presenting a Program for Asean Project Manager’s Center of Excellence (APMX).
The Course are designed to prepare certifications examination from Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering International (AACE), Project Management Institute (PMI) and International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE).The course is started on 14 January 2013 until 5 June 2013
If member successfully completes this course with a grade of 80% or better, they stand a
better than average chance of passing any one of or all of the following exams:
- Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering International (AACE) Certifications
– Certified Cost Consultant (CCC) / Certified Cost Engineer (CCE)
– Certified Estimating Professional (CEP)
– Certified Earned Value Professional (EVP)
– Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP)
– Decision and Risk Management Professional (DRMP)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
– Project Management Professional (PMP)
– Program Management Professional (PgMP)
– PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI‐RMP)
– PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI‐SP)
- International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE)
– Associate Systems Engineering Professional (ASEP)
– Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP)
The blogs are delivered each week from 21 January until 31 May 2013 which makes member deliver cumulative 19 blogs each on 31 May 2013.
The blogs is part of Project item delivery to Dr. Paul D. Giammalvo, CDT, CCE, MScPM, MRICS as our client. Blog is media for member to demonstrate what they have learned and implement it in daily life and real life working experience.
Dr. Paul D. Giammalvo, CDT, CCE, MScPM, MRICS role as client which his need to be fulfilled and as mentor that guiding member in learning process also as judge that evaluate and give assessment to member works